The IAS welcomes its Michaelmas Fellows to Durham to work with colleagues until the end of this term.
We are pleased to welcome:
- Professor Catherine Besteman, Colby College
- Professor Shahram Khosravi, Stockholm University
- Professor Jacqueline Stevens, Northwestern University
who will work with colleagues in Anthropology and Government and International Affairs, on a Major interdisciplinary Project The Politics of Credibility, which explores how credibility is constructed in asylum determination regimes.
We have also brought to Durham additional Fellows working with colleagues across several other departments:
- Professor Stefan Brink, University of Cambridge (Archaeology)
- Dr Nikita Chiu, University College Dublin (Physics, Education and Business)
- Dr Christiaan De Beukelaer, University of Melbourne (Geography)
- Professor Uwe Schlink, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (Business; Sociology)
- Professor Ramesh Subramaniam, Universiti Malaya (Chemistry)
A range of seminars, lectures and other events will take place during term-time, and you can find out more here.
If you would like to connect with any Fellow please contact the IAS Manager for details or see the IAS website.